Frequently Asked Questions
- What is an airport shuttle?
- Where is your shuttle service area?
- Where do you pick me up?
- Can I return with your service?
- How do I find your van?
- What airports do you serve?
- What hours do you operate?
- Do you have a Cut Off time?
- Where do I make a shuttle reservation?
- When do I make a reservation?
- I'm worried about the pick-up time you gave me for my airport flight arrival reservation. Why and how can you use my scheduled airline arrival time as my pick-up time?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Do you accept credit cards?
- I made a reservation. When I got my e-mail confirmation, it stated I had to pay by "cash" on the van. I want to use my credit card on the van. Can I do this?
- Are fares cheaper on our website?
- Can you offer even lower fares to large groups?
- Who are you? Are you a national shuttle company?
- Where are your shuttles? Are you just airports?
What is an airport shuttle?Good question: there are 2 basic kinds of shuttle service. Share-ride and Multi-ride. We are Share-ride. From the airport, your pick-up time is based on your flight itinerary; not our schedule. And, you go from baggage claim to the van. For example, you are not put in a holding area to be put on a multiple stop line run. To the airport, your pick-up time is based on your flight departure time; not our schedule. Again no multiple stop line runs. We enjoy guaranteeing no more than 2 stops to our customers. Our vans are big with lots of luggage space. We understand the stress of air travel and our reliability and advance reservations reduce that pressure.
Where is your shuttle service area?Use the Fare Table tab on the left for current rates.
Where do you pick me up?At your home, business or hotel.
Can I return with your service?Yes, and we'll track your flight with live flight data.
How do I find your van?See our FIND THE VAN page.
What airports do you serve?Baltimore/Washington International, Reagan National, Dulles International as well as train and bus stations and the marine terminal.
What hours do you operate?4am until midnight 365 days a year.
Do you have a Cut Off time?Yes. If your plane lands after midnight, look for the BWI Taxi cabs at BWI Airport and the Washington Flyer Taxi cabs at Dulles & Reagan National. REMEMBER, we track your flight! If your plane arrives by 12:00am; we will wait for you to get your bags up until 12:30am.
Where do I make a shuttle reservation?Use the reservation buttons above.
When do I make a reservation?As soon as you have your flight information.
I'm worried about the pick-up time you gave me for my airport flight arrival reservation. Why (and how) can you use my scheduled airline arrival time as my pick-up time?Your scheduled arrival time (ie your airline's assigned time), is only a starting point with us. We have computer software that tracks your flight in "real time". So, whether your plane is on-time, early or late, we are aware of it's status... And will meet you based on the actual gate time. We also use a formula that allows for time you may need at baggage claim.
The Go Airport Shuttle provides many services to our customers. Our door to door service is unrivaled. Be assured that we will pick you up from your home, office or hotel on time and take you to or from the airport. Our professional, courteous drivers will also transport your group or charter. Not only are our shared rides easy and affordable, but in many cities we offer sedans and limousines for those special occasions when you need to be treated as a VIP. In many cities, we offer corporate discounts and group discounts. The Go Airport Shuttle network of providers is the largest group of airport ground transportation worldwide. We have been able to maintain the highest level of customer service and quality through the dominance of our long established local providers.